welcome
myrtle beach, south carolina. a fun, quirky, bustling beachside city full of things to do, people to see, and places to visit. it's a little bit like a tossed salad when it comes to its residents and it's got a million and one things to do. if you want to join, please register with a First and Last name with regular caps. ie: Davey Jones.
staff
featured
credits
app credit goes to echo at shine. hover credits go to imagehover. icons credit to font awesome and ionicons. toggle cbox credit to thunderstruck of shine. affie table credit to ShimmeringWitchy at Shine. default avatar code by posiden5665. skin and general templates made by nat for closer. characters, images, templates, etc, belong their respective owners. please do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

Skin Change up!, June 17
New Skin Colour!
Hey Closer! So in the spirit of gaining new members and changing things up a bit, I have done a slight skin change for everyone! It's the same skin but I've switched up the header and given us a new colour change as well!

I'm not currently going to make it the default skin just yet though, in case people don't like it. So for now, if you'd like to see the 'new' skin, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the skin switcher dropdown menu and change it to Closer 2.

If enough members like it, I'll switch it to the default so that even guests can enjoy it! Reply in this thread to let me know if you'd like it as the default or not.

-- Emily https://s10.postimg.org/79ojp2315/heartemoji.png

PS: The new skin/colour is currently not set up for HTTPS browsing. If I get enough members wanting it as the default, then I'll add the HTTPS version for HTTPS browsing!

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
67 posts
28 years old
Em
House Maid
Single pringle
^
I love the color! I am probably biased though since it's my favorite color but it is sooo pretty! I vote yes for it to be default!

age 18
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
2 posts
27 years old
cat
psychiatrist
single
^
Yes

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
It's beautiful, Em! I really like it https://s10.postimg.org/79ojp2315/heartemoji.png

age 18
timezone Pacific
pronounshe/him
27 posts
24 years old
Ny
lead guitarist/singer
single
^
I like the softness of the colors and the banner, so yep.

age twenties
timezone eastern
pronounshe-him
16 posts
twenty-three years old
Scotty
TA in art history.
mingling
^
Looks good https://s18.postimg.org/3st5ezshl/smilingemoji.png

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
15 posts
21 years old
Griff
Security
Taken
^
update!
Alright since it seems like most of you like the new skin colour, I'm going to go ahead and switch it to the default!

For any of you that still prefer the original, it will still be available in the drop down menu at the bottom of the index!

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
67 posts
28 years old
Em
House Maid
Single pringle
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
Topsites
Static
Scrolling