welcome
myrtle beach, south carolina. a fun, quirky, bustling beachside city full of things to do, people to see, and places to visit. it's a little bit like a tossed salad when it comes to its residents and it's got a million and one things to do. if you want to join, please register with a First and Last name with regular caps. ie: Davey Jones.
staff
featured
credits
app credit goes to echo at shine. hover credits go to imagehover. icons credit to font awesome and ionicons. toggle cbox credit to thunderstruck of shine. affie table credit to ShimmeringWitchy at Shine. default avatar code by posiden5665. skin and general templates made by nat for closer. characters, images, templates, etc, belong their respective owners. please do not steal.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

coyote ugly, #Tonee | June 2
Mollee was ecstatic that classes were finally over for the summer. She was elated that she could just go to work, spend time with Tony, go home, and breathe. Everything felt so busy during the school eyar that Mollee was ever-so-happy when she could sit back, take a break, and not have to worry about losing herself or her mind to all of the chaos that surrounded her.

She had been so busy the past two weeks with finals and deadlines that her mental health had deteriorated some and keeping it from Tony had been a huge issue for her. But now that things could be more settled and smooth, she felt that much better.

It was late into Tony's shift at the bar when she sauntered in, smiling and flipping her hair a little to attract attention her way. Tony didn't necessarily get jealous of her, but she knew that people looking at her would attract his attention.

She was right. She saw him lift his eyes from a customer he was talking to and she winked at him as she got closer, sat down at an empty stool, and waited for him to make his way over to her.

Anthony Royce

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
Classes being over was both a blessing and a curse for Tony. For one, he was done with all of the schoolwork hanging over his head. No more caffeine fuelled all-nighters studying. No more alternating between work and lectures and trying to make his social and personal life still work.

On the other hand, his mind felt restless without school. He needed to do something that went beyond just bartending, but most of his other hobbies included night-time activities. His only other option was photography, but he wasn't a fan of taking photos of Myrtle Beach.

More often than not, he found himself reading a novel or playing on his phone or just lying on the couch watching Mollee draw in silence.

And then there was work, which was...work.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he was just about to turn away from the customer he was finished helping when he noticed some guys at the bar looking back at someone. His eyes flicked up and landed on Mollee, and the only thought that registered in his mind was of course.

His wife came by frequently enough. He didn't want to admit that sometimes it made shifts even worse because time seemed to go extra slowly when all he wanted to do was get out from behind the bar and go somewhere with her (or go home for multiple reasons, both of them starting with s).

"Can I get you anything?" he asked with a smile.

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
Even knowing that appearing during Tony's shifts made them slower for him didn't deter the spunky little strawberry blonde from joining him. Often she was on break or had just gotten off her own shift [as was tonight's case] so she liked to wait for him and to check up on him. It was only natural for her to want to do; it also gave her the excuse of keeping an eye on his anxiety levels, because Mollee knew him well enough to know when he was pushing his limit.

"Sex on the beach. With an umbrella because it's summer" she giggled. Mollee glanced around the bar and smiled, resting her elbow on the bartop and her head in her hand. "Only another hour? Or did I time it completely wrong again?"

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
"Coming right up," he said, reaching for a glass to mix her her drink. Things were going to get a bit hectic soon. Summer meant vacation time, which meant that idle days of having a reasonable amount of people asking for drinks would be over.

Summer meant running around like a headless chicken. He was too busy to even think about Mollee, let alone notice her in a crowd. By the end of his shift he always needed a quiet half hour to smoke and relax before he was ready to crash.

"About an hour, yeah," he said, placing the drink and placing it in front of her, making a show of putting the umbrella in.

When she reached for her drink, he pulled it back enough to get her to lean forward so he could whisper in her ear. "Do you know I have scratch marks on my back? What did we do last night?" he asked as he relinquished her drink to her.

Last night was a bit of a haze for him. He woke up with a hangover and his only memory was going out with friends for drinks. Worse was the dread that he had to work with his head feeling like someone smashed it with a hammer.

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
She watched in delight as Tony prepared her drink. She knew that this was probably the last time she'd really get to have his attention at the bar for a few months at least, so she wanted to make the most of it.

She also wanted to ask him about taking a week long vacation sometime this summer, but that could wait for a more private setting.

She went to pick up her drink and playfully narrowed her eyes at her husband as he snatched it from her. His breath was warm against her ear as he whispered to her and Mollee felt heat rise to her cheeks. They'd both decided that since their last day of classes didn't have anything major that they would enjoy some drinks wth friends. Mollee remembered being rather frisky when they'd gotten home. She just hadn't realized until now how frisky she'd been. When turned her head to whisper back "We had sex, obviously," she laughed quietly. "And my fingernails apparently had a mind of their own ..."

Though her own head was a bit cloudy, she could vaguely recall the details of their romp in the sheets. She completely remembered waking up naked, hair a tangled mess, and mouth feeling like cotton, but that was mostly a side effect of too much vodka the night before. "I can take care of them at home if you want me to?" she asked quietly, pulling her drink closer to her and sipping through the straw with an innocent expression.

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
Tony rolled his eyes. "Well obviously," he said. He had to disentangle from Mollee in the morning, after all. But he had commitments that he had to attend to even if it meant downing a water bottle and Advil. Surprisingly, Mollee was still out cold. Usually it was the other way around.

Upon her second comment, Tony raised his hand up for a moment, the desire to trace out her bottom lip with his thumb as if to say with these burning in his mind. But he was at work and he couldn't do that with a customer, even if said customer was his wife, so Tony let his hand drop idly by his side. "Yeah," he said, rather lamely. "I have tomorrow off 100%."

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
That familiar longing look in Tony's eyes was very present when he looked at her. She knew, without him needing to say it, exactly what he wanted her to do to fix the marks that she had left along his back. Mollee would indeed tend to his wounds that night and as much as she wanted to detail how, this was still their place of work and she couldn't do that -- not f she wanted to keep her job.

"Then I'll do that, love," she replied, her eyes catching his and making sure to convey that she knew what he wanted. Tony was like an open book to her. She often needed to explain him to other people, but when you grew up with someone and then married them straight out of high school after falling in love with them, you knew that other person.

Mollee and Tony had a once-in-a-lifetime sort of everlasting love, and Mollee knew it. Tony knew it, their parents and their friends even knew it. There were no secrets between them, nothing to keep them angry at the other unless it was a new thing. Mollee and Tony always had and always would be the real deal, no matter how much flack they received for marrying so young.

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
Tony nodded his head and left it at that. He felt like it wasn't really appropriate to dwell on the topic for much longer - he didn't need his thoughts going there. Instead, he reached for a glass and a rag to dry it, anxiously waiting for the night to be over.

"I need to stop at the convenience store when my shift is over. I'm out of cigarettes. I ran out like...when work started. I'm dying," he said with a tell-tale smile that said he wasn't really dying, but he was allowed to be melodramatic for a little.

Especially when he already had his breaks and didn't have the opportunity to run out to get more.

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
"I can pick some up and bring them back to you if you want? The 7-11 around the corner is just a couple minute walk, I can be back in maybe 15 minutes? then you can have one on your next break? Or at least right when you get off."

In the beginning, Mollee hadn't been a fan of his habit, but she'd soon learned that his habit helped contain his GAD and give his hands and mouth something to do. She didn't mind the slight smell of tobacco and nicotine that lingered on his clothes and mixed together with his cologne to create a scent all his own, either.

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
"I don't have another break until I'm done with my shift so what's the point?" Tony shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay, we'll just go after. It's not a big deal."

Okay, it was a little big deal. He was using all of his willpower to not seem irritated and anxious for a smoke. He'd half a mind to quit, if only because it made his wallet a little bit fatter if he did, but somehow he felt less than whole if he wasn't smoking.

Weird, he knew that.

"How was work?"

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
"You sure, baby? I can run and get you some and you'll be able to have one as soon as you get off ..." She didn't think there was much point in arguing with him over the subject, but she also knew that he was probably internally pining for a smoke. She'd never ask him to quit, but she knew that sometimes he thought about it.

She gave a small shrug. "It was long. I had some guests who didn't seem to enjoy the day's events and practically insisted that I create a whole ew agenda just for them. And then tried to get me fired when I told them that I couldn't do that." Mollee hated the pushy resort-goers. She wasn't a hostess who could tell them the best spots in town [though she usually did], she was just the person who planned all the in-house events for the day, worked to make sure they were set up and ran smoothly, and then kept the customers happy. It was more often than not a thankless job.

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
Tony made a face. Was he sure? No. "If you want. Do you know which ones I like?" he asked. He was a creature of habit, usually, so the answer to his question was most likely a yes.

He leaned his forearms on the bar in front of him, listening to Mollee. People were always like that. He had so many customers that seemed genuinely offended that he wouldn't flirt back with them. The amount of times he heard "you're not that good looking anyways" was fairly astounding.

"Forget it. It's always going to be like that. There's always more people who are grateful for what you do than those who bitch about it. Plenty of people have highlighted you in their reviews as a reason they'd keep coming back." It was nice to get mentioned in someone's review on trip advising sites - usually that meant some sort of bonus.

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
Mollee thought about it for a second. "Um, no, I don't really pay attention much. They're in that one funky coloured box, right?" She made a bit of a face and tried not to giggle.

She quickly placed a hand on his cheek for a moment before dropping it so that he wouldn't get in trouble at work. Tony was, in her opinion, the most handsome man she'd ever laid eyes on, her father not entirely excluded. Anyone who said he wasn't good looking could shove their eyeballs right up their butt.

She shrugged a little bit and bit her lip. "I know, but these people were especially rude, you know? They thought they could be special snowflakes. And I don't really like special snowflakes."

She tilted her head to the side a bit. "How often do you get that problem? I expect a lot since we don't have traditional rings ..." She taps his ring finger and the tattoo that's there.

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
Tony did his best to not facepalm. With a sigh, he shook his head. "Forget it. You're going to mix it up and that'll be worse than waiting an extra fifteen minutes," he said. "I'll get it after, it's fine." Leave it to Mollee, who paid attention to the most random little details, to not know what he smoked.

"Yeah, that's what working with people gets you," he said with a small laugh. "Some are decent, the rest can be trash at their worst. Don't take it to heart," he shook his head.

Tony crooked his eyebrow. "What problem? Rude customers? I guess there's always at least one per week," he shrugged his shoulders. "What do you mean about our rings?"

age 21
timezone EST
pronounsShe/Her
29 posts
21 years old
Tony
Engineering
Married
^
Mollee pouted a little when Tony told her to forget about the cigarettes. She wanted to help him, but if he was going to be stubborn, then that was his own fault.

She wrinkled her nose a bit and sighed. "But I do take stuff like that to heart, you know that, Starboy." Her tone was soft and genuine because Mollee really did take things and people at face value. Most of the time. If you really wanted her to dig in deep, you had to get to know her better.

She shook her head. "No, I mean getting hit on. Girls or guys trying to ask you out because they don't realize that you're married ..."

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
84 posts
22 years old
mOLLS
ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
mARRIED to tony
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
Topsites
Static
Scrolling