welcome
myrtle beach, south carolina. a fun, quirky, bustling beachside city full of things to do, people to see, and places to visit. it's a little bit like a tossed salad when it comes to its residents and it's got a million and one things to do. if you want to join, please register with a First and Last name with regular caps. ie: Davey Jones.
staff
featured
credits
app credit goes to echo at shine. hover credits go to imagehover. icons credit to font awesome and ionicons. toggle cbox credit to thunderstruck of shine. affie table credit to ShimmeringWitchy at Shine. default avatar code by posiden5665. skin and general templates made by nat for closer. characters, images, templates, etc, belong their respective owners. please do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

sugar, sugar, ellias | february 23rd
oh, shit, were people going to mob her if they smelled the brownies? ellie hoped not, she was not very athletic. sure, she ran cross country and did cheer, but she couldn't run who knows how many flights of stairs. and besides, what if she dropped her brownies? her precious, triple fudge and chocolate chip brownies. balancing the plate of brownies on her arm, she opened her apartment door to head on over to eli's apartment.

she knocked on his door, putting all of her weight on one leg as she waited, giving small waves to those who gave her weird and awkward glances as they passed. once he opened the door, she beamed up at him in greeting. "a whole tray of triple fudge brownies with chocolate chips! aren't i just the greatest?" she teased, nudging him slightly so he could move out of the way.

@Elias Moreno-Garcia

age eighteen
timezone est
pronounsshe/her
49 posts
twenty-two years old
ellie
student
in love w/ pizza
^
After the little chat with his neighbor, he had the appetite for some chocolate that didn't cease. Elias wondered if she would honor his request for the brownies, but he had no reason to doubt that she would, and so he waited patiently for a knock at his door. He didn't know the blonde too well, but he knew enough. One, she was hot. Two, she baked brownies. Those were really the only two things that mattered to him in that moment. He'd figure out if she were good conversation later, possibly.

Eli opened the door, his eyes took in the pan of brownies, and his lips quirked upward, " Damn right." He chuckled, widening the opening to his apartment and letting Ellie in. "I thought the brownies were gorgeous, but looks like they got nothing on you." Closing the door, he gestured toward the kitchen counter, "Here, let me take that to the kitchen."

@Elliot Sawyer

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
ellie shot a dimply smile his way as he agreed with her, then she rolled her eyes playfully at his not-so-subtle flirting. "oh, please. these brownies are, like, gods and goddesses compared to me." she teased with a small giggle. she opened her mouth to speak once he offered to help, but instead she nodded, holding out the pan for him to take. "thank you!"

"you're actually lucky i didn't eat all of them. trust me, they were practically calling my name." the small blonde joked, taking a few moments to glance around his apartment. her hands stuffed in her pockets, then she turned her head to glance his way, a small grin on her face. "how is it that your apartment is so simple, and mine is just full all of these extravagant decorations?" she let out a soft laugh as she ran her fingers through her hair, a snort soon following.

@Elias Moreno-Garcia

age eighteen
timezone est
pronounsshe/her
49 posts
twenty-two years old
ellie
student
in love w/ pizza
^
"Could've fooled me." Elias said, amused by the fact that Ellie could even compare the food to her in general. But then again, the statement was pretty telling of her personality, or at least, it's what he gathered. She prioritized food over anything, though she had a problem with being called Honey Buns? Because she wasn't sticky. Yeah.

"I would have been so depressed, I wouldn't have been able to go on, so lucky for you that you didn't." He took the brownie pan to the kitchen, and as he set down the goods on the counter top, he looked over his shoulder to the girl with the wandering eye. Despite being neighbors, he had to wonder why they never really spoken much at all, except for the occasion in which he had passed her in the hallways.

Elias chuckled at her comment, "It's just a place to sleep, so why spend extra money on something that doesn't really matter?" He was used to living modestly, and he didn't see why he needed to change, especially when he felt comfortable with little as it stood. "Plus, I have more money to spend on more important people and things."

@Elliot Sawyer

"[b]

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
her small shoulders lifted up in a shrug, and she let out a soft laugh. "oh, shit. yeah, we don't need that. you need to live!" she joked, sending a goofy grin his way. she turned to him as he spoke, giving him her undivided attention. "okay, that's true. i don't know, i'm just used to expressing myself through decorations, you know? like, my room back home had decorations that just screamed me." she explained, shrugging her shoulders again.

"for important people, huh?" she grinned, walking over to him as she leaned against the kitchen's wall. "i usually get things for everyone, honestly. i think i'm too nice, sometimes." she laughed, running a hand through her hair. "i just like making others happy. i don't know why." she added.

@Elias Moreno-Garcia

age eighteen
timezone est
pronounsshe/her
49 posts
twenty-two years old
ellie
student
in love w/ pizza
^
"You joked that you were a terror when you were hungry," He grinned, "You'd be surprised that I might be a bit worse." Eli couldn't really say if that were true, but he honestly would like to see to what extent he fought the point. He'd always been one for a bit of back and forth. He took a knife and cut out a piece for himself, and then another for Ellie, taking a bite before he handed her the other. He nodded, "Yep, definitely can't die now. You're gonna have to make me these weekly."

As for her commentary on 'making things her own,' Eli didn't quite understand the idea of personalization. The way the world tended to work, things could be pulled away from you in an instant, so he preferred to make meaningful connections with people rather than objects. "Never been my thing, I guess."

Elias looked her way and said, "Really isn't hard to make me happy."

Elliot Sawyer

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
Topsites
Static
Scrolling