welcome
myrtle beach, south carolina. a fun, quirky, bustling beachside city full of things to do, people to see, and places to visit. it's a little bit like a tossed salad when it comes to its residents and it's got a million and one things to do. if you want to join, please register with a First and Last name with regular caps. ie: Davey Jones.
staff
featured
credits
app credit goes to echo at shine. hover credits go to imagehover. icons credit to font awesome and ionicons. toggle cbox credit to thunderstruck of shine. affie table credit to ShimmeringWitchy at Shine. default avatar code by posiden5665. skin and general templates made by nat for closer. characters, images, templates, etc, belong their respective owners. please do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

always with the food, Eliya | May 4
Anya was sat in the bleachers as the spring football practice came to an end. She'd been so busy over the course of the last month that hanging out with anybody had been next to impossible. Everyone she knew was just as busy. College life was a pain in the ass at the best of times, but at the worst, it was downright terrible.

When practice was over, she headed out of the bleachers and searched around to see if Eli was around, and noting that he wasn't meant that he'd somehow escaped her notice. It wasn't unusual, Anya had been on her phone for most of the practice. She left the area after deducing that he was no longer anywhere near the stadium, and decided to try the rest of campus.

She finally found him walking around one of the quads and she walked up to him with a little spring in her step. She offered him a smile and held up a bottle of soda. "Drink? You look thirsty. I've also got a whole sandwich in here if you want to share it after you've cleaned up? I can wait." She paused briefly to let him catch a breath to speak, lips curved into a soft smile as she waited.

Elias Moreno-Garcia

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
133 posts
20 years old
Little A
barista @ starbucks
taken by griffin
^
Spring training always left him exhausted, sweat pouring off of his forehead with no immediate relief. With the heat slowly intensifying as the days went on, he only anticipated the exhaustion to only intensify. At least by the end of football season, the weather tended to get cooler and meant that the afternoon games were rather beautiful outside. Training was heat stroke waiting to happen. He brushed the wet hair from his face, pushing it back along with the rest of his hair. He held a bottle to his lips when he heard her voice.

His eyes fell to her height, and his lips pulled upward, "No thanks. Soda's not exactly the best thing to have after a long practice." Regardless, he thanked her and took another well-needed drink from the water bottle. He was, however, incredibly hungry and he could guarantee a sandwich wouldn't even begin to graze the hunger he felt.

"I have a better idea," He said, How about we go to dinner? I'm fucking starving and, no offense, I probably would eat that entire thing in a single bite."
Anya Andrejczyk

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
She frowned and nearly smacked herself at her stupidity. She hadn't thought about a soda after practice. She was so used to just drinking anything and everything she could get her hands on after a dance class that she forgot most normal people liked to rehydrate with actual water.

She watched him take another drink and tipped her own bottle of soda to her lips. Perpetually hyperactive, the soda would only fuel her need to keep constantly on the move. Although, when he mentioned it, dinner sounded like a much better option than snacking on some sandwiches. It would be easy enough to store them back at the apartment and hope that nobody ate them on her behalf. Though she suspected that Amber wouldn't touch anything with more than 5 calories in it, anyway.

"Dinner sounds good, actually! Did you want to change first? I can wait. I'll just drop this stuff back at my place and I can meet you at yours when I'm done?" She flashed him a warm smile. Some girls drooled all over him and begged him to fuck them, but Anya just let whatever happened between them happen naturally. It was easier that way. Besides, she didn't want to seem like just another one of the campus sluts -- she was one of his best friends.

Elias Moreno-Garcia

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
133 posts
20 years old
Little A
barista @ starbucks
taken by griffin
^
Elias only assumed she'd make the connection that he needed to change and freshen up because dinner required being relatively presentable and not smelling like the middle of the Redlands when they laid fresh manure. He answered her, however, with a nod, "Yeah, just let me get ready. I can't guarantee I'd be done when you get there, but you can just let yourself in."

They had been friends for a long while, and occasionally reaped the benefits of their mutual attraction. Anya had always been someone who had been available to him, but he never really wanted to act on them as frequently as others. It wasn't that he didn't find her attractive, because holy fuck, who wouldn't? It was more that he had a deep respect for her that portrayed through his restriction.

"Sound good?"

Anya Andrejczyk

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
Anya returned the smile and nodded. "I don't mind waiting. I'll probably do a quick change, too, just because it's crazy hot right now and my decision to wear leggings today was a bad idea ..." She poked his shoulder with a gentle touch and grinned. "I'll just make myself at home and curl up on the couch like usual."

Anya couldn't deny that she loved the 'benefits' part of their relationship, but she also loved that they could be strictly friends, as well. Flirting was natural for them both so it was never a problem. She loved Eli to bits and he was one of the few people in Myrtle Beach that she could talk to about nearly anything -- as long as she didn't go super overboard with emotions and traumatise him.

"So yeah, you head off, go get clean and not-stinky and be sexy and I'll be waiting on your couch like the Hobbit that I am when you're done!"

Elias Moreno-Garcia

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
133 posts
20 years old
Little A
barista @ starbucks
taken by griffin
^
Elias made his goodbyes and headed out towards his apartment. His roommates weren't home, which was a good thing because he just wanted free access to the shower. Living with others wasn't exactly new, but considering he had three brothers and lived in a two-bathroom house at home, it wasn't exactly a new ordeal. He entered the shower and blasted the water on hot, letting the water loosen his tensing muscles.

Eli wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom. His modesty was non-existent in his apartment, mainly due to the fact that he couldn't give two fucks if anybody saw him naked. He paid for the apartment just as the others did, and he had every right to do whatever he pleased in there. It helped that the other guys felt the same.

Rather than go to his room, he went over to the living room to check if she was, in fact, lying on the couch. He saw her figure curled up, her head lying on a pillow as she watched tv. "You weren't lying," He said, leaning gently against the wall, using his shoulder to support himself.

Anya Andrejczyk

age nineteen
timezone EST
pronounsshe/her
29 posts
twenty-two years old
Eli
Student
Single
^
Anya let herself into Eli's apartment, not even feeling the slightest bit weird about it. There'd been a time or two she'd snuck in at night and crawled into bed with him simply to have someone to sleep with over the past few years and she wasn't shy about it at all. Eli was a great cuddler and he was one of the few in Myrtle Beach who gave her that sort of attention she craved without always needing to be sexual about it. Not going to lie, she loved sex with Eli when it got to that point, but she didn't feel the need to have it with him at every damned moment.

So she got comfortable on his couch, stealing one of the pillows and flipping on the TV. She wasn't entirely sure what she was watching, so her eyes glazed over a bit and she let herself relax. All of the studying for the exams was really killing her. She was ready to be done with them and have fun over the summer. Her mom had already co-signed a lease for a summer apartment for her so that she didn't need to head back up to New York, which was perfect.

She heard Eli come into the room and she lifted herself up and looked over the back of the couch with a smile. "I never lie, Mr. Moreno-Garcia," she teased. "And especially not to you." She clambered up and made her way toward him and playfully poked his still damp chest. "You're sexy when you're wet," she winked. "Anyway, where did you want to have dinner?"

Elias Moreno-Garcia

age 28
timezone PST
pronounsShe/Her
133 posts
20 years old
Little A
barista @ starbucks
taken by griffin
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
Topsites
Static
Scrolling
Black Prism