welcome
myrtle beach, south carolina. a fun, quirky, bustling beachside city full of things to do, people to see, and places to visit. it's a little bit like a tossed salad when it comes to its residents and it's got a million and one things to do. if you want to join, please register with a First and Last name with regular caps. ie: Davey Jones.
staff
featured
credits
app credit goes to echo at shine. hover credits go to imagehover. icons credit to font awesome and ionicons. toggle cbox credit to thunderstruck of shine. affie table credit to ShimmeringWitchy at Shine. default avatar code by posiden5665. skin and general templates made by nat for closer. characters, images, templates, etc, belong their respective owners. please do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

Healing a broken heart, Finals plot <3
FIRST LAST
30s. Face Claim is open. .
The picture should give you a pretty good idea what I'm looking for here folks. That is how Victoria was before losing Lori during the war, a loving girlfreind with a smile on her face now look at her a poor girl broken, feeling like her life is over...LETS FIX THAT SHALL WE!

*coughs* anyways what I'm looking for is someone who is going to be here long term I'm looking for Victoria's final, the girl that can help her finally move on and stop blaming herself like a stupid idiot over something that wasn't her fault. Anyways my orginal plot idea was girl and Victoria would meet over an online dating site and start chating before eveutlly the two would decide to meet in person. Keep in mind Victoria has put a wall around herself so breaking down her sheild is not going to be an easy task.

Now I'm not the best at this sort of stuff so any added parts to the plot feel free to ask me for discord so we can talk there or on the cbox, either way if you take this I shall love you forever and shower you with cookies XD

age Twenty-Four
timezone Pacific
pronounsShe/Her
4 posts
Thirty-Two years old
Vicky
Pacific
Single
^
Is this still open?
is

pronouns
Hannah
0 posts
years old
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
Topsites
Static
Scrolling
Black Prism